House sitting is an awesome way to save money and explore new places. The following resources are designed to show you how to start house sitting, meeting furry friends, and traveling for free!
As a house sitter, you live in someone’s house while they are away on vacation. You take care of their home and pets in exchange for a free place to stay. The house sitter gets accommodation with pets and the homeowner gets pet care and peace of mind. Everyone wins!
Check out the resources below to read about how to start house sitting! You’ll find information about how to become a house sitter, how to land house sitting jobs, what questions you should ask before you go, and how to be an amazing house sitter once you arrive.
- How to Become a House Sitter and Travel the World for Free: Learn exactly how to become a house sitter!
- Is House Sitting for you? Ask yourself these 8 questions before getting started
- How to Write an Awesome House Sitting Application Message: Writing a good house sitting application is important to landing house sitting jobs. Find out how to make yours stand out.
- Trusted House Sitters Review: Learn all about this popular platform, includes Trusted House Sitters Discount Code!
- 42 Questions to Ask your Host Before House Sitting: Use this house sitter checklist to make sure you’re prepared for your first sit.
- How to be an Awesome House Sitter: Follow These 8 Tips to wow your host and earn 5-star reviews!
- Why House Sitting Is Perfect For Digital Nomads: Remote work and house sitting go hand in hand!
- House Sitting vs. Airbnb: Which is best for your trip?
- What is house sitting really like? 3 experienced sitters share their stories
- House Sitting with Kids! Guest Post by Katie Joy