Teaching English online is a great option for people who want to work from home or become location-independent. The posts below contain tips and resources to help you start your own online teaching adventure.
Getting Started with Online Teaching
The first thing you need to do to start teaching online is to choose your teaching platform. In the posts below, you can read more about the top online ESL companies, their requirements, and how each one works.
- 16 Top Online English Companies
- Teach Online Without A Degree
- Teach English Online as a Non-Native Speaker
- 6 Online ESL Companies With a Worldwide Student Base
- How Much Can You Make Teaching English Online
- Best Online TEFL Course
Set Up Your Online Classroom
Up next, it’s time to set up your online classroom. These posts cover everything you need for your dream teaching setup.
Teaching English Online Tips
Now that you’re all set up, these posts will cover more information about what it’s like to be an online teacher. You’ll also find helpful tips to make your classroom run smoothly, whether at home or on the road.
- How to Use a Hotspot for Teaching Online
- How to Teach English Online During a Power Outage
- Why House Sitting is Perfect for Online English Teachers and Digital Nomads
- How to stay healthy while teaching English online
Online ESL Company Reviews
In the links below, you’ll find company reviews for different online English teaching gigs to help you find the right option for you.
Start Teaching with VIPKID
If you’re a native English speaker from the USA or Canada, VIPKID might be a good fit. Read articles about VIPKID here.